Enable Faster Recovery of Critical IT Systems
Disaster Recovery (DR) involves the intersection of business requirements and technical challenge. At the heart of DR is defining minimally required business resources and overcoming technical challenges to deliver them all the time, no matter what. Scoping DR capabilities on the cloud for on premises resources means understanding service margins for availability. The technology can encompass continuous data replication, machine or application backups, and n-way data source synchronization.
DR solutions enable customers to recover from a situation where assets critical to their business operations are inaccessible. IRIS Solutions solutions utilizes MSP360 to enable recovery strategies focused on recovery time objective
(RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO) requirements.
Top 10 Benefits:
- Quick and easy recovery in the event of data loss.
- Low up-front costs for your data protection
- Save money by only paying for the data you use
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing your data is secured
- Maintain greater access to your data
- You’re not responsible for hardware protection
- Data is protected from physical disasters
- Flexible scaling, your capacity grows when you do
- Expert help and guidance from our team
- Geographic redudancy helps support stability